Sunday, July 29, 2007

This Week

Not much to report...I exercised more this week, and it feels so good to be slightly active. I know I haven't lost any weight but I do feel like I'm skinnier and better-looking now, and I just feel a lot healthier.

We go back to Fallon again in a few days...another wedding!!! I'm excited to see Matt, Areo, and Serenity again (brother-in-law, soon to be sister-in-law, and adorable niece), and to spend time with all of Stephen's relatives. It'll be busy again, but should be fun!

My life feels pretty boring right now, though. I've just been working, taking care of the house, and watching movies with Stephen. I wish I had something more exciting to share...but oh well, I'd rather be boring than have all the stress I'm used to.

Oh...Stephen and I went and watched the college's summer play (each summer they do a Shakespeare adaptation and perform outdoors)--it was Macbeth. The adaptation was a little different and not really my taste, but they did ok...not great, but good. Stephen and I couldn't do it this year because we knew we'd have to be gone to the wedding during the performance dates. It was certainly different to not be involved this time, but I've really enjoyed the break. This is the first time since we moved here that I haven't been in whatever play is going on at the school--it's crazy to realize that! I've felt so much less stressed, though, not being involved this time. Even my boss noticed...the other day she told me how she'd been thinking I seemed really "rested" and relaxed, and she thought to herself "I'll bet she's not in the play." Funny how people can know us so well :)

Well...that's about all I have to say for tonight. Have a great rest of your Sunday evenings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing your days. Go girl...keep up your exercising. Sorry you had such a migraine. Love you, mama