Sunday, July 8, 2007

Continuing On...

The last post and its pictures were driving me crazy!!! I just can't get them to sit where I want them to, and I keep ending up with unnecessary space. So I gave up and figured I'd just keep talking in a new post.

So yeah, the 4th of July was a blast! Stephen had work off on Friday and I only had to work until noon, so after work we decided to drive to Silverdale and go to the mall and other shopping places...just for fun! We didn't buy anything, but we had fun browsing and walking around (especially in Barnes and Noble). Unfortunately I was a bit sick that day, so I wasn't in the very best of spirits.

Today I finished Sarah's blanket...I think it's one of my favorites I've made so far. I let Shadow have the leftover yarn to play with, but he wasn't nearly as exctied about it as I'd hoped. He played with it, but not much. I was able to snap a few shots of him with his mess, though...

No comments: