Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Exercise

Little by little, I'm working on it. Yesterday I got up and did some yoga (and MAN, am I feeling it today!!) and today I walked home from work instead of taking the bus. Tomorrow I'll have to make sure I get up early and do another exercise video, probably yoga again (thanks to Janet for letting me borrow some videos!). It makes me feel better inside...more alive, more active, and much more optimistic and happy!!

Today was another day where I haven't gotten to see much of Stephen, just a little bit this morning and during his dinner break tonight. I worked all afternoon, and he's working all night...I hate these days, but I'm just grateful we both have such good jobs right now.

I guess that's about it...maybe I'll get up and vacuum the house before Stevo comes home :)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

It does seem harder when you don't see each other all day! I definitely don't like as much the days when I only see Ted long enough to feed him dinner before he's off to church meetings. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah susan! You did it! Good girl for exercising like i suggested. Keep it up every day. I also really liked those pictures from the wedding and reception. I might need to get copies.