Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Days Roll On...

I just feel kind of blah today. I can usually judge what kind of mood I'm in by what I decide to wear in the morning. Well today I started off with a cute outfit that I look good in and the whole she-bang; I even did my hair and left it down. I change a few times and ended up leaving the house in a t-shirt, jeans, and my comfy/grungy/unattractive gray hoodie--with no intention of ever taking it off, I might add. If I opt to wear my sweatshirt, we know it's not a great day!! Despite my choice of attire, my day hasn't been too bad...but Stephen and I both haven't been feeling very well.

We had a nice weekend, though. The first weekend in a long time that Stephen didn't have to work (besides when we've gone on trips and whatnot), so we just relaxed at home. Stevo mowed the lawn for the first time of this season (it was probably close to a foot long in the backyard) and now it looks beautiful!! The bushes are blooming, the trees are blossoming, and we even found a few tulips hiding in the back...including a couple RED ones :) Stephen cut one and brought it in to me as a surprise. Here are some other flowers he brought me:

You can't see how pretty they are here, but I like the lighting in this picture

And this is a view I enjoy when I sit on our front steps--I love looking through our willow tree to see our neighbor's old "classic" car across the street

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Your yard sounds gorgeous! The Washington weather sure helps things to grow. I'm so jealous of your tuplips - they're one of my favorite flowers. :)