Monday, April 16, 2007

Computer Issues

Yeah, so the computer has been giving us some trouble. It hadn't been running very well for quite a while, so Stephen reinstalled and fixed and cleaned things up. But then I couldn't get Blogger to work for me, so I haven't been able to post anything for a few weeks. I think we've got it figured out now, so hopefully I can post a little more regularly.

Stephen started his new job last week and seems to enjoy it, and he had his last day at the hotel yesterday!! He was super excited to be done there :) It'll be really different and nice to have him home for the next few weekends, but I think that will make it a little bit harder to get my Saturday cleaning done now.

Today there are auditions for the spring plays (these are student written/directed short plays). I may or may not audition; I'm still not sure. Stephen may or may not be interested too; he's not sure either. He'll be working today so he'll miss auditions, but there's the chance some of the directors could ask him to come to callbacks tomorrow if they're interested in casting him.

Not much else happening here. It's still raining...I'm aching for some sunny days! But at least the tulips are blooming now. I love tulips, especially the red ones...they are one of my favorite types of flowers!! Yesterday was my nephew Benjamin's birthday...4 years old. I called him and it was so fun to talk to him; he's such a little cutie! He wanted me to sing "Happy Birthday" to him, and he was so excited to tell me that he got to have "two birthdays" (a birthday party with his little friends on Saturday, and cake/presents with my family on Sunday).

That's about it...have a great Monday!

No comments: