Sunday, April 1, 2007

Boredom Montage

I always feel like I have nothing to share. Nothing new or interesting going on, just the same old stuff. I wish I had pictures to share or something important to write about, but life just isn't usually that exciting. My house is fairly clean right now (that's what spring break is good for) so that makes me feel good. Stephen is working and I'm bored here at home.

Shadow is in a fiesty and restless mood right now...getting into lots of trouble! He usually gets this way around this time of night. He's been sleeping all afternoon and evening so now he's waking up and getting crazy. I should probably feed him; that might calm him down some..........Ok, I took care of the cat!

I just don't feel like doing anything right now...I just want to sit and play computer games. I'm homesick for Fallon and both my families there. And I'm missing my sisters (that includes my Robin-sister)! Springtime always seems to make me miss home...or maybe it's just the amount of time between visits (we were there in December and I'm already for another visit...I'm so pathetic!). Actually I really just want someone to come visit us here; I enjoy showing my family and friends our beautiful area here.

My daffodils outside still haven't all bloomed. A few have, but most of them haven't gotten enough sun to open up (they've sure had plenty of water!). Last night I went to WalMart and just browsed (I know WalMart isn't the most exciting, but it's the best we have here)!! It was so relaxing and fun. Stephen was at work so I just had some alone time and looked at anything and everything that interested me. I almost brought home a fish for Stephen, but I thought I'd better talk to him first. I love having pets :) I just can't help it! But if we did get a fish, we'd probably have to keep it in the bedroom so Shadow wouldn't eat it.

Well, I suppose I've rambled on a bit too long for a post of random boredom. Maybe I'll play a game. Oh...and a very happy birthday to Janet tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

susan i miss you. maybe i could get someone to go on a road trip with me to see you. that would be amazing.