Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Theatre

Sorry to everyone that I haven't been very good about writing lately. Last week we did our play, so things were just a little bit busy for me. The play, "The Real Thing," went really well and I got a lot of great compliments about the acting. It always makes me feel so good to know that I did well and that people enjoyed my performance or were impressed by it. I'm really starting to realize how much I really love acting! I felt so happy after every performance (which is surprising considering the seriousness and depressive emotions I had to pull out in the play). Stephen and I would come home and talk endlessly about the show. There are few things in life that make me happier than being on the stage. With something I'm so passionate about, how can I not pursue it further in life? It's just such a scary and uncertain road to go down, and it's probably not the most logical choice. But how could I spend my life not acting? So many people don't know what they would enjoy doing or end up in a career that doesn't make them happy, that I feel like I'd be stupid to not take advantage of the fact that I've found something I love--something I would be thrilled to do for years and years. I don't know; I'll have to do a bit more thinking on the subject of theatre as a career choice.

Well I have some pictures of me from the play that I'll post later today (right now I'm at the school), and I should be getting more from Matt (our director) that are more action shots, so eventually I'll post some of those.

Also, just a quick happy birthday shout-out to my nephew Tyler and niece Serenity!! Both turned 1 year old on the 18th and today (respectively).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.