Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Few Pics

So here's a picture of me in one of my costumes for the play. It was set in the 1980's and I was supposed to be in my 30's, so that sort of explains my look. I had a ton of different costumes to change into between scenes (nothing more stressful than quick costume changes!!!), and I sort of wish I had pictures of them all. Oh well. I really enjoyed my costumes (everything but the shoulder pads!). It's surprising how beautiful I could feel in funny-looking 80's clothes! There was this one really soft and fuzzy sweater that I loved, but I only got to wear it in one short scene. It reminded me of something that my mom would've worn back in the day!


And this is me at home after our last show. I love getting all dolled up and having people do my hair and makeup. I'm such a girl!

No comments: