Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dreams and Nightmares

One night I dreamed of people from high school--all the kids from the a.p. chem. and honors eng. and math classes. Everyone came back from various colleges for the summer and we were all enrolled in some weird chem or science class with Mr. Johnson. I specifically remember Meghan, Leilani (for some strange reason she was with our age group), Cathy, Genea, and Megan Herrin (but I think her name was Faye in my dream), but I know everyone was there...the class was huge. Don't really know what any of it means!

Then a few nights later I had a nightmare...a real nightmare like in the movies. The dream itself was more weird than scary (it involved a turtle continually biting my guinea pig Nellie's paw), but the effect it had on me was so crazy. I woke up tossing and turning, shaking uncontrollably, and calling/crying out. Stephen had to hold me to calm me down and get me to stop saying weird things about turtles. I don't think I've ever had a nightmare that's done that to me... even when I was little the most I'd do would be to wake up with a gasp and then fall back asleep. Usually I just have scary dreams, but this was really a nightmare. Maybe I ate something I shouldn't have before bed!?! Anyone have any thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Didn't know you were THAT weird! Just kidding! I love you so much and miss you too. This is fun to see what's going on in your life. Love you! Betsy

Anonymous said...

i had a dream last night that my dad was dead. and i woke up wondering if it was true. and i regretted not going to fallon with heather because my mom was living alone. so weird, and it really bothers me. i dont like dreams. but i like you.

Anonymous said...

i had a dream last night that my dad was dead. and i woke up wondering if it was true. and i regretted not going to fallon with heather because my mom was living alone. so weird, and it really bothers me. i dont like dreams. but i like you.